Annual Assessment: For July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022, members will pay $2,748. This averages $229/month, although monthly payments are not accepted. The 2021-2022 member assessment is an increase of $304 annually. Be sure to include your unit number on your check and to pay all amounts due by July 15, 2021 or one-half by that date and the remaining half by January 15, 2022. The complete dues assessment letter can be read by clicking here.
The Association provides for exterior maintenance, insurance on all grounds, the community building, the roofs and walls of all buildings, and the related improvements. The Association provides garbage services, water and sewer services, and maintains the community swimming pool.
Special Assessment: The Board has issued a notice of special assessment, in the amount $2,500 per unit, payable in full no later than June 18, 2021. You may read the notice in full by clicking here.
Interested in getting your owner’s information via email?? Click here for the form to print and send to us:
- Note on restricted reserves, click here to view:
- 2021 July-December Profit & Loss Statement
- 2021 December Budget vs. Expenditures Comparison
- 2021 July-September Profit & Loss statement
- 2021 05 21 Balance Sheet 2021 year to date
- 2020 Balance Sheet – entire year
- 2019 Balance Sheet – entire year
- 2019 02 February financial statements
- 2019 01 January financial statements
- 2018 Financial Statements Jan-Nov